If you have any questions about this privacy statement or if you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us.
Website: www. Heiligennachten.nl
Address: Aida 17
Postal code: 5629 NP Eindhoven,
Processing of personal data
Heilige Nachten only processes personal data to the extent that this is necessary to be able to provide the services. The personal data has always been provided to us by you.
When you contact us via the contact form on our website, we process the following personal data:
- First and last name;
- E-mail address.
If you place a reservation via our website, we process the following data:
- First and last name;
- E-mail address;
- place name;
- Telephone number;
- payment details;
- booking history;
- Your agreement with our Privacy statement and Terms and Conditions.
If you agree to the placement of cookies, we process the following personal data:
Consent to the placement of statistical cookies:
- Your demographics.
- Your use of our website.
Consent to the placement of marketing cookies:
- Your interest in our services.
Use of your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To pass on your reservation to the accommodation location;
- To enable the lodging location to communicate with you;
- To make our website function optimally;
- Monitor the use of our website;
- For advertisements, including via Google and social media, more information can be found under the heading cookies;
- To communicate with you regarding the booking;
- To comply with our administrative obligations, for example towards the tax authorities.
- To display advertisements via third parties, provided you have accepted the placement of ‘Marketing Cookies’.
- Keep you informed by e-mail of relevant promotions and offers, if you have given permission for this during the order.
Processing of personal data when visiting Heiligenachten.nl
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit our website. The cookies ensure that the website functions properly and that preferred settings are saved. We only place cookies that may affect your privacy if, and as long as, you give permission for this. You can adjust your preferences and withdraw your consent via the cookie page on our website. In addition, cookies can be deleted via the browser settings and it is possible to set your browser so that cookies are no longer stored. You can also prevent the recording and processing of the data generated by the cookies by downloading and installing the so-called “opt-out browser add-on” via the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=nl .
The cookies on www. Heiligennachten.nl are divided into the following categories:
Functional cookies enable us to save entered data (such as the chosen accommodation location, options when booking) on the website and to offer you as a user improved, more personal functions. For example, functional cookies are also used to enable requested functions, such as video playback. These cookies only collect anonymized data and therefore have no consequences for your privacy.
Statistics tracking cookies
Specifically, we apply the following rules:
- Processing agreements have been concluded with external parties such as Google and Facebook in which they undertake to use your personal data only on behalf of Heilige Nachten.
- External parties only process personal data encrypted and anonymously.
- External parties may not use the personal data for their own purposes.
- the personal data will not be used in combination with other services.
Cookies for marketing purposes
On Heiligenachten.nl we use plug-ins from YouTube. The provider of this website is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit a page that links to YouTube, a connection is established to YouTube’s servers. In doing so, the YouTube server is informed which of our pages you have visited. If you are logged into your YouTube account, YouTube has the option of linking your surfing behavior directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account. The use of YouTube is done with a view to an attractive presentation of the overnight stays that we offer online. This use constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. More information on how to handle user data can be found in YouTube’s privacy statement at: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy .
Google Web Fonts
To give this website a uniform appearance, we use so-called Web Fonts. These Web Fonts are provided by Google. When you call up a web page, the necessary Web Fonts are loaded into the cache memory of your browser so that texts and fonts are displayed correctly. To do this, the browser you use must connect to Google’s servers. As a result, Google is informed of the IP address with which you visit our website. We use Google Web Fonts to give our online services a uniform and appealing look. This use constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. More information about the processing of personal data by Google can be found in the privacy statement at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=nl .
Security of personal data
Because we are careful with your personal data, we have taken the following measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification:
- The connection to the website ( www. Heiligennachten.nl ) is established by means of a secure connection;
- The computers on which the personal data are processed and stored are always provided with the latest security updates;
- The computers on which the personal data are processed and stored are equipped with an adequate virus scanner and firewall;
- The group of employees who have access to the personal data is limited to a minimum. Efforts are made not to allow more than three persons access to the personal data at any time;
- All employees who have access to personal data are bound by a confidentiality agreement aimed at the protection of personal data.
A processing agreement has been concluded with all external parties that have access to personal data, on the basis of which these third parties are obliged to observe confidentiality and to process the personal data only on behalf of Heilige Nachten.
If you nevertheless suspect that your data is not properly secured or if you have indications of misuse of your data, please let us know via info@ Heiligennachten.nl .
Sharing personal data with third parties
Of course we do not sell your personal data to third parties. However, for our services it is necessary to share personal data with external suppliers, such as the overnight location. We try to limit this as much as possible and we only share your data with others if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
External service providers:
- hosting provider;
- The overnight location;
- Partner for sending mailings (Mailchimp, more information about the processing of personal data by Mailchimp can be found at: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/ );
- Payment processor (Stripe, more information about the processing of personal data by Stripe can be found at: https://stripe.com/en-nl/privacy );
- Website administrator;
- Google (see the section on cookies and plugins);
- Facebook (see the section on cookies).
We conclude a processing agreement with companies that process your data for us to ensure that our partners take your privacy as seriously as we do.
In other cases, your personal data will only be shared with third parties after you have given permission for this in the context of our services.
We can pass on your personal data if we are obliged to do so on the basis of a legal provision or a court decision.
Restriction of the processing of your personal data
Retention period of personal data
In order to make the ordering process as easy as possible, to avoid having to re-enter your data every time and to ensure that our collection is optimally aligned with the wishes of our customers, we store personal data, including the personal data collected via the cookies, for three year. If you have not used our services for three years, your personal data will be automatically deleted and you will have to re-enter your personal data. We only keep the personal data necessary for this for longer to be able to meet our obligations towards the tax authorities.
Rights of persons whose personal data we process
Your data remains yours. You always have the option to see which data we process about you, to have the data corrected or deleted. In addition, you can withdraw your consent to the data processing or object to the processing of your data by us. If you wish, we will send your data in a computer file to you or to an organization designated by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, transfer of personal data, withdrawal of consent or objection to the processing of the data to: info@ Heiligennachten.nl .
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make the passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy so that this information cannot be intercepted by third parties. We will respond to a request within four weeks.
Geographical processing of personal data
We strive to have the processing of personal data take place within the EEA (European Economic Area) as much as possible. However, if the processing takes place outside the EEA, we also ensure that sufficient measures are taken to guarantee the protection of personal data and compliance with laws and regulations. We do not share personal data with processors who do not meet the conditions for processing the personal data.
Special and/or sensitive personal data
We do not intend to collect or process data from persons under the age of 16. We make every effort to verify the age of the person whose personal data we process, but we cannot exclude the processing of data from persons under the age of 16. If we find that a person is under the age of 16 and the personal data has been provided without the consent of a person with parental authority, we will delete that personal data. If you know or suspect that a person whose data we have processed is under the age of 16, please contact us at: info@ Heiligennachten.nl , so that we can investigate the processing of the personal data and take appropriate measures.
Automated decision making
We do not use personal data for automated decisions. This goes without saying, but we are obliged to state it.
Complaints to the Dutch Data Protection Authority
For the sake of completeness, we point out that there is a possibility to complain to the Dutch Data Protection Authority about the processing of your data. You can do that via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons .