The White Church
One bedroom overlooking the church hall!
You can now also spend the night in this white church from the Middle Ages in Hemrik! You will find authentic doors, an antique tiled floor in the hall, a beautiful 17th century wooden pulpit, combined with a separate bedroom with a view of the church hall and even a kitchenette. You are only a fifteen minute drive from cozy Drachten, ten minutes from beautiful Gorredijk and for nature lovers you will find various walking and cycling routes. Or rent a boat? This is one for your to do list! psst. Reserve a delicious breakfast or a snack board - see photos - from Oliva for complete indulgence! PRICE €150 per night/2 persons. 2nd night for €100.
Things to do in the area
- The region is alive with beautiful cities and activities
- Walk through the region of "noble Beetsterzwaag" with beautiful forests and many storks' nests.
- Log cabin Sparjebird has a great fun play forest for kids, a nice patio and delicious lunches.
- Have a cup of coffee on the terrace of the royal family's favorite estate in Friesland!
- Lover of Dutch Design? Pay a visit to Museum Drachten.
- Renting a boat is always a good idea.
The Holy Night of..
Bijzonder weekend verbleven in de kerk! Heel vriendelijk verwelkomd. Heerlijk, zo'n grote ruimte met veel licht. En ook lekker warm met verwarming. Mooie bosrijke omgeving bovendien!